Saturday 28 May 2011

Healthy Breakfast Time!

Hello, hungry world!

In between posts, I (Jessica) thought I would share with you a healthy breakfast idea that I was given by my amazing cousin Lori! The first thing you will need are any type of berries! About one cup will be fine!


The Second thing you will need are the whites of 4 eggs. You can scramble them, but I find that this breakfast is easiest to eat when it's cooked in omelette form!


You will also need weight watchers torillas, and turkey bacon! Delicious :)



Once you have the whites on the stove, pour yourself a BIG FAT glass of something hydrating. Here, I have added 1/4 glass of cranberry raspberry juice to water for a bit of flavor. Take the omelette, place it into the tortilla, and finish with 2 slices of turkey bacon. Wrap, and serve with the bevvy and the berries of your choice! 




The final step to this healthy and delicious breakfast is a refreshing, cleansing cup of tea! Green tea is the best, but if you prefer a tea with a pop of flavor, jasmine green tea is a good option! I really like this brand. You can find it at Superstore for a great price!!



Thanks for taking the time to read this in between post! I hope you enjoy this meal as much as I do! A VERY special thank-you to my cousin Lori, who has provided this, and many more wonderful, healthy meal ideas to me during this wedding preparation time! 

Good eats, my friends, and HAPPY SATURDAY <3

Stay hungry!
xoxoxoxo
Jessica

PS: Tune in tomorrow evening for a new post from both Shalane and I! 

No comments:

Post a Comment