Sunday 29 May 2011

Lunch Wrap

I'm hungry... it's sunny...

As you probably already know, I REALLY love food... And....well, I also REALLY love being outside (especially when it is this sunny)! My dilemma: I want to eat something tasty but I also don't want to spend a lot of time making whatever that tasty something is. I want to go and get working in my garden! Bright idea: It's lunch wrap time!

Ingredients: one tortilla, mixed lettuce, chicken tossed in tex-mex spice mix, corn, cilantro, scallions,  diced tomato and cheese (lots of cheese... because I like cheese... a lot).

Here is how I made it:








Super easy, super fast. Okay... now it's time to get back outside :)

Have an absolutely FANTASTIC sun/food-filled day,
<3 Shalane

p.s. This recipe was inspired by the quesadilla recipe in the cookbook seen below. It's basically the same recipe... the only difference being that I added tex-mex spice (a suggestion from my friend) lettuce and diced (instead of sliced) tomatoes. If you don't already have a copy of this cookbook, you should totally get your hands on one. Every recipe that I have tried from it has been super easy to follow and the meals are always incredibly delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment